The Gwendolyn Adams and Aljean Berry Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate enrolled full-time at the university
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.50
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be an incoming freshman student, with potential for renewal
- A student who has lost his/her mother to cancer; provide a copy of mother’s death certificate
- submit a one page essay stating “ What motivated you after losing your mother to cancer”
- $500 annually
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you lose your mother to cancer?
- Submit a one page essay stating "What motivated you after losing your mother to cancer." Upload "Word" or PDF.