Mose and Mable Austin Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Mose and Mable Austin Scholarship will give first preference to an undergraduate African American male student from the states of Mississippi or Texas.
- Be a full-time education major; special education preferred
- Have a minimum 2.50 GPA
- Demonstrate community service within the past 12 months.
- Have unmet financial need after the financial aid award package has been determined
- Write a 250 words essay answering the following question: “Why Am I A Candidate for This Scholarship”
- $250 per semester
- College of Education and Human Development
- Supplemental Questions
- Write 250 word essay answering the question: "Why Am I a Candidate for This Scholarship" Upload "Word or PDF