JSU Memphis (TN) Alumni Chapter Book Award/Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student who has permanent residence in the Metropolitan Memphis area, which is defined as Shelby, Tipton, and Fayette counties in Tennessee, Desoto, Tate, Marshall and Tunica counties in Mississippi, and Crittenden County in Arkansas
- Must be enrolled full-time with a 2.5 GPA or above if he/she is entering or currently enrolled at Jackson State University.
- Must write a 500 word essay on “Why I Chose Jackson State University to Further My Education”.
- Must submit two (2) letters of recommendation typed on letterhead. It is required that at least one letter is written by a teacher or JSU professor.
- Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation typed on letterhead. One letter must be written by a teacher or JSU professor.
- Write a 500 word essay on "Why I Chose Jackson State University to Further My Education?" Upload in "Word" or PDF